Cordless impact wrenches have evolved into more powerful and sophisticated tools. These tools make tasks easier; it is no wonder why so many pros and amateurs alike prefer this tool to others in its category.
There are a number of reasons why you should seriously consider buying a cordless impact driver. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- Most people use power drills to replace impact drivers. Power drills can apply a constant amount of torque across various speed ranges with different settings. Impact drivers have the power to provide more torque, increasing the power sent to the chuck.
- Cordless impact drivers are suitable for heavy duty tasks provided the battery is large enough to provide enough power. This is because impact drivers have rapid bursts because of the linear force they apply when being operated.
- Cordless impact drivers are easy to handle without too much strain on the hands while trying to turn them on or off during operation. You can have access to an enormous amount of torque without applying much force.
- So many people abhor the use of clutches in power tools. Well, good news for them because impact drivers can be operated without them.
- Most manufacturers install LED lights on their cordless impact drivers. This makes it easy to use these tools during the day and also at night.
- Cordless impact drivers come in handy for both residential and commercial use. They can be used for small tasks and heavy duty tasks.
- Impact drivers have a quick release hex chuck which makes bits changing faster and easier.
- You can get better RPMs while using a cordless impact wrench because the rotational force is provided by the momentum of the strike.
- Cordless impact drivers are very durable. Worn out parts can be replaced individually, saving you money. These tools save you money on the long run even though they may cost more initially.
So many people have grown to love cordless impact drivers for their versatility, durability and efficiency. If you use different types of power tools for your work, you should consider buying cordless kits. These kits usually provide every cordless tool you’ll likely need at a reduced price; you save a whole lot when you buy these kits. The tools in the kit share the same battery and charger, you save more compared to when you buy the tools, batteries and chargers individually.